Monday, November 9, 2009

Dear Cookie,

Today Daddy and I got to see you for the first time and I can't believe how much I could love you already. It's shocking to see that you really are in there. I'm treasuring the pictures that we were able to take with us.

I am savoring every moment that you are with me, growing in me, and I love you more as each moment passes. The doctors say we will get to meet you June 7th and until that day I will hold precious every moment. I dream about who you will look like and what you will sound like, what color hair you will have, and what color eyes, what will be your first word, what your first smile will look like and what your first laugh will sound like.

You have a special piece of my heart that will belong to you and only you. I've loved you before I saw you today and there will be no end to it.

There are so many people who can't wait to meet you, so please keep growing and I will keep loving you.

Love,
Your Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment