Tuesday, December 15, 2009

15 Weeks!

Just want to say Hi to Aunt Ev now that I know you're reading!

How far along? 15 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Same.

How Big is Baby?: A navel orange!

Maternity clothes? Same as before, although I noticed my jeans are definitely getting tighter.

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: Horrible. I've had this nasty cold and when I get sick I can't sleep. Although I seem to be feeling better as of last night and sleeping better.

Best moment this week: Going to Lafayette. It was nice being able to do our family traditions especially being pregnant this year. Also Dana's engagement party.

Movement: Still semi-patiently waiting. I know it could take up to 20 weeks but I'm trying to pay attention for fear I'll miss it.

Food cravings: They're kind of dieing off. I had craving for something sweet today, went to walmart bought a box of gluten free brownie mix and it's still sitting on the kitchen floor, unmade.

Gender: 25 more weeks!

Labor Signs: No way.

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I am looking forward to: Christmas and Darrin possibly coming tomorrow night.

Weekly Wisdom: Every bump and bang will petrify you, however, when you call the doctor's office you will fear sounding like a paranoid lunatic and everything will be fine.

Milestones: Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.

This weekend was a scary one with the ice storm in NJ and me and mom getting into a minor accident. I've been a little worried but I called the doctor and they said as long as there was no bleeding I'm probably fine. I have my 16 week appointment on Monday so I'll get to hear Cookie's heartbeat then and be reassured. And then on Tuesday night J and I will be heading back to NJ AGAIN! This time for a few more days and we'll be able to celebrate Christmas. While I love seeing friends and family the fear of weather and the stress of traveling has me a little wary. I have a feeling the next week will fly by!

No comments:

Post a Comment