Monday, March 22, 2010

29 Weeks

How far along? 29 Weeks..time is flying by!

Total weight gain/loss: At my 28 weeks appointment I had lost 2 lbs.

How Big is Baby?: Finally a squash!

Maternity clothes? loving them.

Stretch marks? Yup, I swear I woke up Sunday morning and it was like my belly doubled in size and now i have the stretchmarks around my belly button.

Sleep: I think I'm getting into the 3rd tri sleep and it is really hard to come by even with medication.

Best moment this week: Passing my GTT test.

Movement: Still kicking. baby loves the middle of the night. I woke up at 3am on Saturday night and cookie kicked for like 30 minutes straight! Baby has been up in my ribs lately, however it seems to be mostly the left side thankfully.

Food cravings: Fruit.

Gender: 11...whoa.

Labor Signs: Just Braxton Hicks. lets home no real labor for at least 8 weeks!

Belly Button in or out? Still hanging in.

What I am looking forward to: getting the nursery finished. we painted (I need time for the color to grow on me) and now the trim needs to get put up and then we can assemble the furniture!

Weekly Wisdom: Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. (yes still the same)

Milestones: Baby's energy is surging, thanks to white fat depositing beneath his skin. And since he's growing so fast (weight will triple by birth), things are getting kind of cramped in the womb. What all this means for you: Get ready for some more kicks and jabs to the ribs.

No comments:

Post a Comment