Monday, March 29, 2010

30 Weeks!

How far along? 30 weeks...OH BOY!

Total weight gain/loss: I have no idea because I'm not at home.

How Big is Baby?: Still a squash

Maternity clothes? outside of some yoga pants thats all I wear

Stretch marks? Yup my belly is getting quite large.

Sleep: Sleep is good in the beginning of the night but I'm starting to get uncomfortable.

Best moment this week: My baby shower.

Movement: Lots. I'm guessing it was the cold that slowed it down because baby is a gymnast in there now.

Food cravings: Fruit.

Gender: 10 weeks. Okay offically starting to freak out.

Labor Signs: Still BH, hopefully no labor for 7 more weeks.

Belly Button in or out? Barely in.

What I am looking forward to: Going home!!! Setting up the nursery furniture, organizing the closet and all the awesome gifts I received and putting the baby stuff together (bouncer, swing, etc)

Weekly Wisdom: Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. I think it's been the hardest part of the pregnaancy for me.

Milestones: As baby's skin smoothes out, her brain just keeps getting more wrinkled. All those grooves and indentations increase surface area, meaning more room for that oh-so-essential brain tissue. She's also adding some brawn -- her grip is now strong enough to grasp a finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment