Monday, April 12, 2010

32 Weeks...

How far along? 32 Weeks. Not sure when this happened.

Total weight gain/loss: Not sure, I haven't looked.

How Big is Baby?: Still a squash.

Maternity clothes? I can barely squeeze my belly into some of my nonmaternity sweatpants.

Stretch marks? Yup.

Sleep: I'm on a 3hr bathroom schedule so it's getting difficult.

Best moment this week: Going back to church!

Movement: All up in my ribs. I can't wait for this baby to drop. I'm hoping it happens soon because they say it usually happens 4-6 weeks before labor.

Food cravings: Fruit.

Gender: 8 Weeks to go. My oh my.

Labor Signs: The BH have stopped for a little while now.

Belly Button in or out? Barely in.

What I am looking forward to: Meeting the baby!

Weekly Wisdom: Back to the sleeping and LISTEN TO YOUR BODY!

Milestones: Ready or not, baby's getting ready to emerge. She's probably in the head-down position by now, with her bottom facing up. This is the comfiest way for her body to fit in your increasingly cramped womb and will make her eventual exit (only a few months away now!) much easier. (If she's still head-up, don't panic -- there's still time for a flip before birth.)

No comments:

Post a Comment