Monday, April 5, 2010

31 Weeks

How far along? 31 Weeks. When did this happen? seriously 9 more weeks??!!

Total weight gain/loss: About 2 more pounds.

How Big is Baby?: Still a squash

Maternity clothes? I had to pull out some non maternity capris and shorts (all drawsting) and they're working well in this surprising heat

Stretch marks? Yup my belly is getting quite large.

Sleep: Comes and goes.

Best moment this week: Finishing the nursery. It's all painted, furniture assembled, bed made (but I have to wash the sheet), I have to hem the curtains, the swing is in, stroller assembled. It was exhausting but very rewarding.

Movement: Lots mostly stretching and pushing less hard kicks and punches.

Food cravings: Fruit. Today was carrot cake.

Gender: 9 Weeks to go. Beyond freaking out!

Labor Signs: Still BH, hopefully no labor for 6 more weeks.

Belly Button in or out? Barely in.

What I am looking forward to: This heat breaking. My feet have swelled yesterday and today!

Weekly Wisdom: I've got a new one!!! Sit with your feet up!

Milestones: Baby's going through major brain and nerve development these days. His irises now react to light, and all five senses are in working order. (He won't pick up anything from his nose until after birth, though -- smell is transferred through air, not amniotic fluid.)

No comments:

Post a Comment