Monday, February 1, 2010

22 Weeks

How far along? 22 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: About 12 lbs

How Big is Baby?: A papaya.

Maternity clothes? I have 2 pairs of pants from Old Navy and I'm loving them! I also got some sweaters and a blouse. Now I just need some layering shirts and I'll be set till the weather turns.

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: Back and forth.

Best moment this week: Feeling the kicks get harder.

Movement: They're getting harder!

Food cravings: Few.

Gender: 18 weeks! This number is officially less than how far along we are. I fit most of the OWT for having a girl, but we all know this is a bunch of hooey.

Labor Signs: No way.

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I am looking forward to: Seeing the boys on Weds!

Weekly Wisdom: Sleep. Sleep. Sleep.

Milestones: Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when

No comments:

Post a Comment