Monday, February 8, 2010

23 Weeks

How far along? 23 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: About the same

How Big is Baby?: A small baby doll, about 8 in long

Maternity clothes? I think I am done. I have my baby shower shirt. I need leggings for this though. I went on a small shopping binge at motherhood and got some layering tanks and a few more sale shirts. I also got a pile of shirts from Sharon.

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: Back and forth.

Best moment this week: Visiting Sharon and the boys!

Movement: Crazy! it's really noticeable now, I can't wait for J to feel it.

Food cravings: Sweets especially fruity ones.

Gender: 17 more weeks. This sounds really close!

Labor Signs: No way.

Belly Button in or out? In but getting very shallow.

What I am looking forward to: J feeling the baby kick.

Weekly Wisdom: Sleep. Sleep. Sleep.

Milestones: Weighing in at a pound, and at eight inches long, your baby is starting to really look like a baby! You can compare her size to a box of sugar or a bag of coffee beans. Her skin is filling out as the first layers of fat are deposited and her muscles grow. During the next month, her weight may almost double.

No comments:

Post a Comment