Tuesday, February 23, 2010

25 Weeks!

How far along? 25 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: About the same

How Big is Baby?: An eggplant...

Maternity clothes? Loving them. I can still fit in a bunch of regular shirts and my regular sweatpants too.

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: Back and forth.

Best moment this week: Seeing Cookie kick!

Movement: Cookie has been kicking hard enough to see for a while, but always picks the most inconvenient times when I'm unable to look and finally started kicking when I was watching the other night.

Food cravings: Still fruity sweets. I can't buy fruit snacks.

Gender: 15 more weeks. Some days I feel boy, some days girl.

Labor Signs: No way.

Belly Button in or out? Super shallow. The thought of it popping out freaks me out.

What I am looking forward to: Seeing the boys and my parents tomorrow.

Weekly Wisdom: Sleep. Sleep. Sleep.

Milestones: That oh-so-handy sense of equilibrium is kicking in, and baby's learning to distinguish right side up from upside down.

No comments:

Post a Comment