Monday, May 3, 2010

35/35!!!

How far along? 35/35. 35 weeks along with 35 days left.

Total weight gain/loss: Seems I stopped gaining, although I have baby butt (presumably s/he is head down) in my stomach so I have no room.

How Big is Baby?: Honeydew!

Maternity clothes? my belly doesn't fit in most non maternity things. I found that out the other day.

Stretch marks? Yes, but isn't that like the mark of motherhood?

Sleep: Nope. 3 hours last night.

Best moment this week: Saturday and having my laundry room done. It's amazing how much people are willing to help.

Movement: I think someone is running out of room in there. According to the internet by now the baby should be about 5 lbs.

Food cravings: Fruit.

Gender: 5....count that, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 weeks!

Labor Signs: NONE. No braxton hicks, no contractions whatsoever.

Belly Button in or out? Still hanging in.

What I am looking forward to: Hopefully getting to schedule our growth ultrasound.

Weekly Wisdom: Sleep. Put your feet up. Get over it, you're really pregnant.

Milestones: From now on, baby's growth is mostly in the plumping up department -- though he won't get much longer, he'll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth. (He's about 15 percent right now and will be about 30 percent by full-term.) His hearing is totally developed (tip: baby responds best to higher pitches), and if he really is a "he," his testes have probably completed their descent.

No comments:

Post a Comment