Monday, May 10, 2010

36 Weeks...

How far along? 36 Weeks. I seriously feel like I need to stop breathing to get time to slow down.

Total weight gain/loss: I'm only gaining fluid weight now.

How Big is Baby?: Honeydew!

Maternity clothes? haha regular shirts don't cover my tummy.

Stretch marks? Of course.

Sleep: Ugh, between bathroom breaks every 1-3 hours, carpal tunnel making my hands fall asleep and hurt, and the fluid making my feet hurt and swell I'm barely sleeping.

Best moment this week: Getting our nursery closer to finished. Just 2 more shelves and we can put the monitor up.

Movement: Lots of pressure and rolling.

Food cravings: Not many.

Gender: 4 weeks. As of last night I'm convinced it's a boy. Weird.

Labor Signs: I may be having Braxton Hicks.

Belly Button in or out? Still hanging in.

What I am looking forward to: Taking Deena to the vet tonight to see if her mouth is any better, and our ultrasound on Thursday.

Weekly Wisdom: Slow down.

Milestones: Baby's skin is getting smooth and soft, her gums are rigid, her liver and kidneys are in working order, and her circulation and immune system are basically good to go. Her lungs are the only organs that still need to fully mature, but every day she gets a little closer to breathing on her own.

I went to the doctor for my 35 weeks appointment last week (it was supposed to be 34 weeks but I got off schedule with my baby shower). Baby's heartrate was 152 bpm and my blood pressure was slightly elevated again, 120/81. Probably from the fluid. The swelling is bad and painful. The doctor said if it gets real bad they may induce me a week early but lets see how big this baby is thursday or if s/he is head down. I am getting to the uncomfortable point.

No comments:

Post a Comment