Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday...

So I took another test this morning. Definitely positive. I can't believe this, I really can't. I don't have any real symptoms, except yesterday I had to pee about every 1.5-2 hours, seriously. Somehow I guess I cut enough fluids because I slept 7 hours, I was so tired by bedtime. And I can feel this every 2 hour bathroom cycle returning. It's been an hour and I'm starting to have to go again.

I ended up telling J last night because he asked and he verified that the test this morning was indeed positive. We're both excited and REALLY nervous. We have so much work to do to get the house ready.

We're planning on telling our families at Thanksgiving. Darrin was our designated to tell person so we called him up just as he got to work this morning to tell him. It again was very surreal.

Rocket and I were on the bed this morning and J said by to the three of us. I can't believe how hard this is hitting me. I guess when I don't get my period tomorrow it will really hit.

Lord,
Give us the strengh in our marriage to support each other at this time. Let your will happen and give us the strength to be the parents this baby deserves.


Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment