Sunday, September 27, 2009

My 25th Birthday

So today is Sunday and it’s also my 25th birthday. I decided to take a pregnancy test this morning expecting it to be negative. And after brushing my teeth I notice there is a second line. It’s difficult to see and barely there, but I know in my heart that I am pregnant. For some reason God told me to test on my birthday (which is crazy early) but there is a line. I got all shaky and nauseous and excited. I haven’t told J. He says he doesn’t want to know right away, besides I want to wait till my period is definitely late. I think he’d be devastated to find out we’re pregnant and then to have it be a chemical pregnancy.

This is all very surreal and I don’t FEEL pregnant. However, if it is true I have a very special way I plan on telling him which probably won’t be until Wednesday or Thursday so you’ll have to wait for the cute story. For some reason the other night I planned out how we’ll tell everyone when the time comes. I guess God just told me it was our turn.

Today has moved at an odd pace. It’s gone quickly however it’s crawling at the same time. I can’t wait to test again tomorrow morning however I’m petrified there will be nothing on the test.

Lord,
Let your will happen. Give me the strength and the confidence to trust in you and your plan for our lives.

Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment