Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Today

I had some mild nausea yesterday but all seems well. I picked up some juice boxes and cereal to help me with the constant eating all day. Seems I get nauseous when I get hungry.

However, I slept GREAT last night. I slept all the way till 8:30 this morning (woke up for a short time when J left and then Cat 1 decided I should be up too). So I'm having a great day energy wise.

I got dinner in the crock pot and I'm getting ready to go to the quilt store. The lady there had advised me how to fold the pillowcases for a charity to sew and between the pregnancy hormones and the exciting past few days I can't remember what she said! (Sorry for the run on sentence).

The hubs is starting to really get the fact that I'm pregnant. It's still really sinking in to the both of us. We also told Steve. But that's about it.

The biggest issue I'm having right now is my skin is breaking out. Also I've got some strange cramping, more like pressure across my lower abdomen. It's weird. I know, just wait till what comes later...

I don't think either of us will really be able to grasp that this is real until I start showing or the first ultrasound, whichever comes first.

Lord,
Thank you for all of your blessings. I look forward to being able to raise our child in your name. Give me the strength to rely on my husband and to grow this baby healthy. Give us your grace to accept the things that will happen.

Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment