Thursday, October 1, 2009

Beautiful Thursday...

It's finally not raining!!! It got down to 37 last night. John and I woke up to fogged up windows in our room.

Now let's talk about waking up. I think I had my first night of "pregnancy sleep". I woke up at 2 with cramps and then started worrying about bleeding so I went to the bathroom. There was never blood but I was still having serious cramps so I was awake until about 4. Then I fell asleep and woke up with John and 6. The cramping didn't end until probably 8am so my guess is, it was something I ate.

I spent 4 hours at the quilt place yesterday. But I got two blocks of my block of the weeks done. They're on week 4 and I'm on week 3, so I'm about 2 weeks behind, hopefully I can catch up next week. I have a special plan with this quilt.

We've decided not to the move the staircase. Between the time, permits, and money it's just not our priority. Our priority is finishing the kitchen, gutting the nursery, putting in a tub, and carpeting the hallway, nursery and our bedroom. And painting the living room which is so close to being ready.

I've already got my theme for the nursery ready, I just knew what I wanted. It's so hard not to tell our family however my symptoms seem to be lessening. I've been using the bathroom less and less, however my stomach is becoming more and more sensitive.

Not much else to write about. Things are still going. Just counting down the days till Nov 9th. October will be the first full month I'm pregnant.

This entry is very jumbled, probably due to exhaustion.

Lord,
Please give my body the ability to sleep tonight. Please give me the strength to carry this baby for 9 months and to accomplish all the goals we set for ourselves.

Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment