Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday

The end of the first week I've been pregnant.

Tomorrow we're going down to Steve and Debbie's for a short time. And then John wants to go to the Amish furniture stores. TO LOOK FOR CRIBS! And it was all his idea. He wants to get an estimate of how much one will be so we can save up for it. He also wants to look for headboards for the two beds.

I think I'm going to look for a price on a crib and matching dresser. I want to get the crib that converts into a full size headboard and footboard.

We definitely won't buy a crib until after 23 weeks, so 19 more to go! But this way we can be prepared for when we want to buy it.

I've picked out the nursery paint colors now we just need to replace the drywall and trim.

It's starting to really sink in that I'm actually pregnant. I'm still peeing a lot and I'm super hungry. And I have to eat right before bed or I have a stomachache when I wake up. Just trying to get my protein and juice. I occasionally drink milk too. I never would have imagined I would be THIS hungry.

I started making another quilt. That one has a really special plan. The block of the week quilt I'm working on won't be finished in time. I'm super excited to get it started! I already started cutting the pieces. I think I'm going to prewash the red pieces tomorrow.

Lord,
Give me the discipline and concentration needed for this quilt. Give us the determination and funds to fix this house up and make it baby ready. Please allow us a fun day tomorrow and fun fellowship.

Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment