Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tomorrow is a big day...

I will be driving with Sharon to help take care of Alan and Ryan all the way to NJ. I am barely feeling pregnant anymore. With no gluten in my system I'm feeling amazing.

I forgot to blog last night, I was exhausted. I had almost no sleep the night before and then I baked for church all day and my gluten free chocolate cake came out horrible!

Then we headed to church after John got out of work and had dinner and bible study. It's Family Nights every wednesday now. Today I was supposed to paint but J didn't set everything up and it's heavy and I'm still a little tired so we will paint together when he gets home tonight.

I have bee trying to clean all day to get ready for Alan and Ryan tomorrow. I also have a few hours in the morning tomorow for finishing touches. I don't think I'm going to be able to blog everyday until we tell the family. There just isn't much to talk about.

Lord,
Give my body the strength it needs to grow this baby. Please allow J and I the endurance to complete all our projects. Thank you for everything e have and everything you continue to give to us.

Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment