Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fun, LONG Day

We left for Debbie's at about 10am and just returned home about 8 PM!

I'm definitely pregnant haha. I'm exhausted. However I was so tired when we stopped at Lodi Outlets, I wanted preggy pops for the trip to NJ. Just to be prepared if morning sickness starts. And it was the farthest point away from where we were and I made everyone walk, and I must say it gave me a good energy boost.

I craved Mexican so we went to Fiesta Jalapenos and it was so yummy. However, I'm not sure Little Cookie (this is what we decided to call the baby for now, it is baking after all) really loved it, cause I got wicked heartburn and indigestion afterwords.

I'm slowly adjusting to smaller meals all day. I did well until dinner today, however I didn't stuff myself like prior days. It's going to take some getting used to.

We told Debbie today. She was shocked and excited. It feels good to tell people. I am having a hard time talking to anyone in our family for fear I'll spill the beans. I was on the phone with J's mom about making her pillowcases and I had no idea what to say to her. The biggest thing in our life is happening right now and I can't say anything.

Thanksgiving can't come fast enough...

Lord,
Let these trips go well and let Nov 9th and Thanksgiving come fast. Please give us the strength and determination to keep our secret and let everyone be joyous for us.

Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment