Monday, October 5, 2009

Life goes on...

Today I have realized that I have been glutened. Because I woke up with energy today that I haven't had in days. I haven't been near as hungry and I gained 6 lbs?? whoa!!! So hopefully eating 100% gluten-free and drinking a ton of water will shed that weight and I will be back to myself soon.

Today I made some pillowcases ,painted the living room trim, and almost outed us. My mother called and we were talking about home renovations and she mentioned buying stuff for our hardwood in the living room to make it look like new. I mentioned we're going to carpet it and she had asked when and I responded "When we gut the nursery". OH NO. I quickly added "Ugh I keep calling it that cause she had it set up with her grandson's crib." I hope she bought it.

Still working on my special quilt. I need to make some pillowcases for John's mom and finish more quilts. I have to make one for my cousin's birthday. I'm trying to get all the tops finished so that when we clean out the nursery I won't have bits and pieces to get lost.

Tomorrow hopefully the living room will be painted. Josh is only working till 11 and he said he would help me afterwords.

The three of us met up at Allardale Park after John got out of work and we did the 1.25 mile loop. It's so beautiful up there with the tree's changing color and Josh is even going to go back tomorrow. It's the fist time I've really exercised a little since last week and I realize pregnancy gets you out of breath. I think the bloating and the glutening had to do a lot with it too. I'm looking forward to going back another day.

John is finishing up living room tasks right now so it will be ready for paint, and I'm relaxing at the end of a fun day. All of my nausea and heartburn have left (I think this was a side effect of the gluten, it's amazing how similar they are) and outside of the sore chest I'm feeling great!

Lord,
Please give me the patience to make it till November 9th and THANKSGIVING. Please give me the gracefullness to make it through these weekends without hinting that I'm pregnant.

Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment