Sunday, October 4, 2009

Start of the 2nd week.

So today I am 4 weeks, 3 days pregnant. Wow. We had a wonderful time a church today and I finally got to meet Jim and Sharon. Jim is a contractor and has agreed to help J out with the bathroom while I'm in St. Lucia. I'm excited to come home to a finished bathroom.

We've decided to carpet the living room, hallway and 2 bedrooms so that we have play room and warm cozy floors. But we need a nice clean vaccuum. I believe we will be buying a Kirby. That's still up in the air.

I've been slacking today and having a poor energy day. I think all the eating out got me glutened and hopefully a few days of 100% home cooking will help with these symptoms. We had rotisserie chicken and cheesy rice with brocolli followed by some chocolate ice cream for dessert. It was yummy.

Lord,
Thank you for the friends and the fellowship we have at church. Thank you for this baby whom we are already head of heels in love with.

Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment