Thursday, October 15, 2009

Today is 6 weeks!

How far along? 6 weeks today

Total weight gain/loss: I've gained about 3 lbs, I'm so bloated however it's starting to lessen.

How Big is Baby?: A sweet pea

Maternity clothes? Nope, despite the 3lb gain all of my pants fit exactly the same, hence why I don't think it's anything other than water weight

Stretch marks? Definitely no.

Sleep: my chest hurts so bad that I wake up if I roll over funny. And I'm having the craziest dreams now. They're so vivid!

Best moment this week: hitting the 6 week mark. I feel like I'm actually pregnant and the fact that the baby is now the size of a pea! Wow it's actually there.

Movement: I certainly would hope not.

Food cravings: salty food, like chips and fries. Trying to limit it to small amounts. I think I had 5 fresh potato chips yesterday to satisfy it.

Gender: J and I both think girl. Guess we'll find out in 34 weeks.

Labor Signs: Thankfully no. Very little cramping now. It comes and goes but definitely nothing else.

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I am looking forward to: Seeing our cookie on November 9th!

Weekly Wisdom: Not getting sleep is a very different situation now that I'm pregnant. Sleep as much as possible.

Milestones: Baby should have a heartbeat by now!

No comments:

Post a Comment